The Year of Moving Forward

The Year of Moving Forward
At our 4 person wedding reception in DC

Monday, July 30, 2007

A Crumbling Building

I have an exam today and will be spending the morning reviewing material about such things as mosquitos, malaria, water sanitation, and HIV/AIDS. This is in preparation for my trip to Jamaica next month which is part of a course I am taking. We will be addressing these issues while there, all in a public health mindset.

Anyway, so not a lot of time for blogging. But the big news is...most of you have heard...the building that I wrote about here and here has been torn down.




Here are a few pics of the process. I am learning a new skill...making a video for Youtube, so hopefully in a day or two I will have a video of the demolition in action.







This should have happened years ago. More later this week.

No comments: