The Year of Moving Forward

The Year of Moving Forward
At our 4 person wedding reception in DC

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Maps and charts and such

Some people have too much time on their hands. Maybe you think I'm one of them.

Here's a chart comparing attitudes in Europe with those of the United States.

I thought I would share a few things from my friend Joe My God




We need to be more like Europe.

Speaking of the U. S. needing improvement, here is the U. S. map of Shame, where you can see what your state is shameful of (or should be).



You can click on the pictures to make them bigger so the labels are easier to read.

And not to be all negative, here's the United States of Awesome! Here you can see what your state does well.



Speaking of awesome, how about Adele. I've posted her video's before, here's one of her singing "Rolling in the deep."



I am re-posting a video of another of her songs, just because it is awesome too.

No comments: