The Year of Moving Forward

The Year of Moving Forward
At our 4 person wedding reception in DC

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beauties of Pride

Part of Pridefest is entertainment by local and not local performers. These girls are all locals, I believe, and appear regularly at local clubs, although I didn't catch the name of each.

Sorry for the anonymity, girls.


This picture was actually taken Saturday night, amongst the bubbles. How beautiful.




Here is Libertee Belle, thrilling the audience as usual. At the end of her performance, she threw off her hat and wig...to the delight of everyone.

More entertainment







Wow. I mean...WOW


In a hurry


Look at those...heels!


How pretty!




These are but a few of the entertainers, as I spent much of the afternoon manning the booth. Next year I plan to recruit others to work the table and catch more of the entertainment.

No comments: