The Year of Moving Forward

The Year of Moving Forward
At our 4 person wedding reception in DC

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Twitter

Remember almost a year ago I said I had not been sucked in to Twitter?

Well, now I have.

Follow me

I still have to learn how to shorten URL's and such to make my tweets better.

But that aside, I only have three followers so far. That does not bother me, I am not Ashton Kutcher (but I will paste a picture of him on here) and am not seeking a million followers.




But who found me?

Yoko Ono!

She posted an affirmation for 2010 that I liked, so here it is.

AFFIRMATION FOR 2010
by Yoko Ono

I would like you to share an affirmation with me.

Think it, say it, with firm belief, knowing that we are all one.


In the name of truth, peace and love:
Thank you, thank you, thank you.


Our planet is healthy and whole,
We, the people of Earth
See clearly, Hear clearly, Think clearly.

Make the right judgement, right decision and the right move
For the benefit of our planet and others.

We are now bathing in the light of Dawn,
Standing in the Heaven we have created together,
Sharing the Joy With all Lives on Earth
And of the Universe,

As we are all one, united with infinite and eternal love.

For the highest good of all concerned, So be it.

Happy New Year

love, yoko


Yoko Ono Lennon
December 2009
New York, USA

No comments: