The Year of Moving Forward

The Year of Moving Forward
At our 4 person wedding reception in DC

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The birthers are back

Be sure to read my Western Tribume column which follows this. Bingo!

First this crazy lady who obviously is off her meds gets up. "I want to know. I have a birth certificate here from the United States of America"...rant, rave..."he is not an American citizen, he is a citizen of Kenya"...rant, rave...make yourself feel good by reciting the pledge of allegiance.



Then this enabler from California, Rep. John Campbell, makes a fool of himself.



Now I know none of my readers are this loco, but just in case...

These people make me want to pull my hair out. With the problems we have in this country, uninsured people, unemployment, wars, and these people spend their day, and can't sleep at night, worrying about how to get the black man out of office.

A bunch of racist idiotic raving lunatics. And there may be one right beside you!

No comments: