The Year of Moving Forward

The Year of Moving Forward
At our 4 person wedding reception in DC

Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm a Saints fan, but...

First, I don't bet on football. Not on Auburn, not on Alabama and not on the Saints.

Second, I don't drink to the point that I say stupid things (I may say some stupid things from time to time without drinking, however).

Third, I like our TV.

Fourth, I don't allow people to shoot semi-automatic weapons on my property.

But Wayne Spring is a different kind of football fan. He didn't think the Saints could beat the Redskins, so he posted on Facebook that if the Saints won that his FB friends could come shoot up his TV.

After the Saints won 33-30 in overtime, people began arriving armed, drunk and dangerous.

Goodbye 60 inch flat screen. "A bets a bet."

"That ain't nothing compared to what I lost to the bookie"


1 comment:

Lori said...

Alcohol and firearms are such a winning combination.