The Year of Moving Forward

The Year of Moving Forward
At our 4 person wedding reception in DC

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Paris takes on McCain

Paris has responded to John McCain, and it sounds like she would join T. Boone Pickens, Richard Branson and a host of others in thinking Barack's energy plan is the one.

This is a little outside of my realm, but if I were "that" way, this would be hot.

Paris responds


Boone and Branson were on Larry King Monday night discussing energy. Add a little natural gas to the plan, Barack, and Boone would be behind you 100%. Branson wants to fly his jets using algae from the seas...OK but I don't want to be on the test flight.

If you are not familiar with Barack's energy policy, scroll down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow she's a skank. But hot. But skanky. But I like skanky. And I like hot. And she has a decent energy policy. Oh my god I think I like Paris.

I liked one of McCain's reps responses to the video. Something along the lines of "Paris supports drilling".