The Year of Moving Forward

The Year of Moving Forward
At our 4 person wedding reception in DC

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I've been busy

You may think I've fallen off a cliff or something since I have not been posting on Bessemer Opinions lately. But my writing has taken me to different sites. If you have not been following, Here are some links.

Equality Alabama staged a "takeover" of Full Moon Bar-B-Que in Hoover earlier this month. I covered this for Examiner.

The Western Star printed an article about Bessemer pride that I wrote.

Then they printed a letter from Snuffy Garrett in response.

I spent some time writing responses to Garrett's ill-informed letter.

The Western Star printed my 1700 word response (here, on Scribd) to his challenge that I find support for my "lifestyle" in the Bible.

And I wrote another article for Examiner regarding the Human Rights Campaign bus tour that is coming to Alabama in October.

And all the while my thoughts on the debt ceiling crisis and the unwillingness of the Republicans to compromise are swirling around in my head. Coming soon.

Tears Dry On Their Own, by Amy Winehouse.


No comments: