The Year of Moving Forward

The Year of Moving Forward
At our 4 person wedding reception in DC

Thursday, August 9, 2007

Mindless Chatter

This persian cat showed up at one the readers door. A vet has declared her healthy, and she needs a home. Let me know if you are interested.






And I have a new camera, a Nikon d40 slr. I hope I can learn to make better pictures, especially of flowers and birds and bugs and such, but here is a picture of the deck .












And the deck and the back of the house












you can do neat things with the camera, like make monochrome images of your pictures





See that copper looking sun above the windows? It looks kind of freaky at night when its lit up.




Well I am getting ready for my trip, and doing some writing ahead of time for the paper, and studying a little for the topics we will be addressing in Jamaica. Maybe all the problems in Bessemer, and a few of the ones in Washington, will be solved when I get back. But I will post tomorrow. and maybe some from Kingston, but I don't know how my internet connection will be. Can't be too much worse that here using Bellsouth (ATT) fast (ha ha) access extreme (bull) and aol.

No comments: