The Year of Moving Forward

The Year of Moving Forward
At our 4 person wedding reception in DC

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Great News for Bessemer

The former South Highland Baptist Church on Dartmouth Avenue has been sold. The new owners are the Broken Vessel Church (there may be more to their name, but that is enough for now), a fairly new congregation led by Rev. Donald Moulton. I met him and the organist today. They assured me that they want to maintain the historical integrity of the facility, and have begun work on the roof and interior. Later this week they plan to begin painting the trim outside and doing landscape work.

Members of the Bessemer Historical Homeowners Association and others will be glad to here of this, so spread the word. Rev. Moulton said at some point he will be putting stained glass windows back in the building.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would not believe anything that Rev.Donald Moulton says. He is the biggest crook and fraud I have ever met in my life. He is a poor excuse for a minister

Anonymous said...

Since I posted this I have been contacted by several people who have been wogned by him. One has filed suit. And of course there a the federal charges against him.

Anonymous said...

"wronged" oops